CompTIA A+ is the entry point for a career in IT and is the preferred credential for technical support and IT operations positions. This course will give you the foundation needed to launch your career and prepare you for the CompTIA A+ Certification exam. Gain hands-on expertise and learn how to:
• Identify components of computers and mobile devices
• Assemble a desktop computer and configure a network
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot programs and operating systems
• Identify security threats/vulnerabilities and implement cyber security controls
• Manage and support system components and mobile devices
Prerequisites: CompTIA IT Fundamentals & Pathways or prior knowledge of hardware and software demonstrated by previous IT experience or training or by passing online computer literacy assessments prior to class. Must have access to a computer or computer lab to complete homework.
****Bundled tuition price includes e-book, virtual lab access, and certification exam voucher.