The Art of Math and Science
Fun with the Sun: Exploring Light, Color, and Pattern
Introduction to Sculpture: Bringing Your Sketches to Life
Cooking Breakfast for Mom and Dad
Sing, Stage, Showtime! (ages11-13)
Sing, Stage, Showtime (ages 8 - 10)
Tuesday, April 17 from 4 – 6pm
Virginia Western main campus, Thomas Center
STEP 1: Login
- Go to Login
- Choose "New Student Profile"
- Parents must complete a profile for each child.
- This process requires a unique email address for each student (child).
- Each child's profile must have THEIR own email address for username.
- Please complete a separate profile for each child.
Oh No! What if I do not have multiple email addresses to use
STEP 2: Enrolling into class
- Go To: Login
- Choose Personal Enrichment > Kids and Youth
- Click add to cart for any camps you wish to enroll into
- Select View Cart to make payment and complete registration
- Arrive on time and be picked up on time
- Parents must sign children in and out of camp each day
- Follow all camp rules; be respectful and have fun
- All students will need to dress comfortably
- No sandals or flip flops. Please wear tennis shoes or comfortable shoes which cover the feet
Guarantee your spot, register early!
Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
Workforce reserves the right to make scheduling changes and/or cancel any class
For specific questions on any of the camps please contact
Cassandra Dove email@example.com or 540-857- 6811