2018 Summer Registration
WILL BE OPEN MARCH 5TH
Create Web Designs
NEW! Code Your Own Adventures! Interactive Storytelling
NEW! App.IO: Make Your First Multiplayer App!
NEW! ROBLOX® Makers-Coders-Entrepreneurs!
Creative Engineering Workshop
Science Projects — that teach & are fun!
Horticulture: Reap What You Sow
Sing, Stage, Showtime!
STEP 1: Login
- Go to Login
- Choose "New Student Profile"
- Parents must complete a profile for each child to be registered.
- This process does require a unique email address for each student (child).
- Each child's profile must have THEIR own email address for username
- Please complete a separate profile for each child.
Oh No! What if I do not have multiple email addresses to use
- Go To: Login with your Username "Email" and your Password
STEP 2: Enrolling into class
- Go To: Login
- Choose Personal Enrichment > Kids and Youth
- Click add to cart for any camps you wish to enroll into
- Select View Cart to make payment and complete registration
- Arrive on time and be picked up on time
- Parents must sign children in and out of camp each day
- Follow all camp rules; be respectful and have fun
- All students will need to dress comfortably. No sandals or flip flops
- Please wear tennis shoes or comfortable shoes which cover the feet
Guarantee your spot, register early!
Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis
Workforce reserves the right to make scheduling changes and/or cancel any class
For specific questions on any of the camps please contact
Cassandra Dove email@example.com or 540-857- 6811