- Create New Student Profile Parents must complete a profile for each child to be registered. This process does require a unique email address for each student (child). Link to begin: Student Profile
PARENTS REGISTERING MINOR CHILDREN:
Use the name and information of the child when creating the student profile.
Use parent/guardian’s DAYTIME PHONE NUMBER.
If registering multiple children:
The registration system requires a unique email address to be used as the student's profile username.
Please complete a separate profile for each child.
If you do not have multiple email addresses:
please contact Phyllis Smith email@example.com or Dana Asciolla firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 540-857-6076 and we will help complete the student profile.
- Go to Login page and enter your username and your password. If you can't remember what your username or password is, use the forgot username and password help options and follow the directions to obtain, Link to login page: Login
Camp Class Registration Steps:
- Search for camps by entering KIDS in the search for classes located in the upper left hand corner of this screen and clicking the orange Go button.
- Choose “All Classes” under Browse or search by “KIDS Camps”
- Choose Kids and Youth under Personal Enrichment
- Click add to cart for any camps you wish to enroll into
- Select View Cart to make payment and complete registration
- Arrive on time and be picked up on time
- Parents must sign children in and out of camp each day
- Follow all camp rules; be respectful and have fun
- All students will need to dress comfortably. No sandals or flip flops
- Please wear tennis shoes or comfortable shoes which cover the feet
For specific questions on any of the camps please contact
Cassandra Dove email@example.com or 540-857- 6811
Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To guarantee your spot, register early!
Workforce reserves the right to make scheduling changes and/or cancel any class
Child Online Privacy Protection Act Disclaimer
AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 13 years old to use this website. You must be at least 18 years old to register for a course. If you are younger than 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must register on your behalf. The VCCS does not knowingly solicit information from minors. All personal information that we collect comes from the child’s parent or legal guardian. During registration, we collect a parent’s email and password, which is necessary to establish account, credit card information, and billing address to authenticate the parent or legal guardian.